What the heck?? Who is Delida and was she trying to beat 'Stair Way to Heaven's record of length?
I was expecing Maurice Chevalier singing 'Gigi' not this french singing person? It was a very dramatic solo! Thanks dearest and favoritest brother for the birthday shout out! It's been a great day and could be even better it the person I voted for would WIN!!
Tanslation Please. Carla took French in High School maybe she can help me out?? (o;
Must be more than one song dedicated to Gigi.
Did you know that Billy Graham has a daughter named Gigi.
Blame it on your Grandma Padgett for the moniker and not The Movie that came out the year Gigi was born in the late 50's. Would you rather be named Carrie or Garnetta or Grandma's nickname Gigi? When you grew up you could have changed it.
Just think, Gigi Arlene was named for Grandma Padgett and for Aunt Betty Valentine and me, Carla Elaine for Grandpa Carlos Padgett & Aunt Frances Elaine, Lola Jill for Grandmother Lola Crenshaw and Jill because I loved that name, Sandy for his father Billy Sanford and I loved the name Sandy and Sissy for Aunt Clara Valentine - (Nickname "Claire") and Leigh because I loved the spelling of the name and thought the names looked good together. -- So now you have the rest of the story...
5 comments:
What the heck?? Who is Delida and was she trying to beat 'Stair Way to Heaven's record of length?
I was expecing Maurice Chevalier singing 'Gigi' not this french singing person? It was a very dramatic solo! Thanks dearest and favoritest brother for the birthday shout out! It's been a great day and could be even better it the person I voted for would WIN!!
Tanslation Please.
Carla took French in High School maybe she can help me out?? (o;
Must be more than one song dedicated to Gigi.
Did you know that Billy Graham has a daughter named Gigi.
Blame it on your Grandma Padgett for the moniker and not The Movie that came out the year Gigi was born in the late 50's. Would you rather be named Carrie or Garnetta or Grandma's nickname Gigi? When you grew up you could have changed it.
Just think, Gigi Arlene was named for Grandma Padgett and for Aunt Betty Valentine and me, Carla Elaine for Grandpa Carlos Padgett & Aunt Frances Elaine, Lola Jill for Grandmother Lola Crenshaw and Jill because I loved that name, Sandy for his father Billy Sanford and I loved the name Sandy and Sissy for Aunt Clara Valentine - (Nickname "Claire") and Leigh because I loved the spelling of the name and thought the names looked good together. -- So now you have the rest of the story...
ARWYA amen - Hugs, Love and Prayers Always.
I liked Dalida, although the only thing I understood was "Shee-shee".
Hope you had a good Birthday even though your man lost the election.
Love,
Papa
Make that our man.
mum
It's been a great day and could be even better it the person I voted for would WIN!!
home jobs without registration
Post a Comment