The boys started tennis lessons the other day. They had a good time. I enjoyed watching them even though I was getting tore-up by the sand gnats. Here are some of the pictures that I took.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Who knows, there may be a champion in that group some day. Could be Eli.
A friend of mine in high school was a tennis instructor. He wanted to teach me how to play, but I knew the outcome would be bad. He insisted, so one Saturday I went over to the island so he could show me the ropes. He got so frustrated with me that he said I was "unteachable" and decided it would be best if we just went and saw a movie instead.
I heart tennis very much. I always wanted to play in school. The other day my FIL was asking if I was going to sign the girls up for softball when they got old enough. I said no way. He got very aggrivated with me. I said they can play tennis. This appeased him. A little.
5 comments:
Who knows, there may be a champion in that group some day. Could be Eli.
Love,
Papa
See this is just what kind of slide show that I needed for the Red Neck Pinata pictures! Way to go.
Those boys looked like they were having a lot of fun! I hope they will continue to enjoy playing tennis.
A friend of mine in high school was a tennis instructor. He wanted to teach me how to play, but I knew the outcome would be bad. He insisted, so one Saturday I went over to the island so he could show me the ropes. He got so frustrated with me that he said I was "unteachable" and decided it would be best if we just went and saw a movie instead.
How cute!
I heart tennis very much. I always wanted to play in school. The other day my FIL was asking if I was going to sign the girls up for softball when they got old enough. I said no way. He got very aggrivated with me. I said they can play tennis. This appeased him. A little.
Post a Comment