Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Mother of My Children - All Hail The Queen

This is the Queen. You can see why I married her ... She's Hot! But, better than that, she's smart and she's the world's greatest Mom! Now you may want to disagree with me, but don't, on this point I cannot be swayed.

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? (can't you just her Stevie Wonder singing?)

Here she is with her Mother ... Happy Mothers Day my dear Mother In-Law ... Thank you for your Daughter!


Here she is with the kids that gave her the right to be called a Mother ... and an Aunt! That's one of her favorite nieces at the right in the picture.

Now, what follows is proof that she is possibly one of the most fun Moms in the world! I loved that she did this and so did her kids.



I love you, I love you ... Thank you for being such a wonderful Mother to our children ... What is good in them is because of you.

SB & MP FOREVER!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the King, she is a wonderful Mother to her children and I admire her so much. Happy Mother's Day Sheri, you deserve that and much much more.

Love you,
Papa

Anonymous said...

The Queen's oldest sister in law said....

We couldn't have picked a better wife for the King if we'd have picked her ourselves! She has always been a blessing to our family and to her King and the little princess and prince's. Happy Mother's Day!

ellen said...

What a nice tribute to your lovely bride!

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Hail The Queen!!!

If mariages were arranged by parents - I would never have chosen a better spouse for our only son than he chose for himself.

And I am sure it was because of my prayers and crying unto the Lord in his behalf that our Heavenly Father not only blessed him with the most wonderful woman in the world - but also took mercy on me and blessed me with the most wonderful daughter-in-law in the whole wide world...

Happy mother's Day dear Sheri Lyn, thank you for loving me.

Hugs Prayers & LOVE,
janice

Anonymous said...

I also love Sheri. Happy Mother's day!

Amanda said...

What a great husband you are. That was a very well-deserved, I'm sure, very sweet post.

Happy Mother's Day to the Queen.

Jordan Kay said...

Aww, how sweet! You guys need to come to our house one day, you know, just because;)

The Griffis 4 said...

I agree with you she is pretty great! How sweet of you to say such nice things about your wife! Harrsion would never even contenplate something like that. Example: I did not even get a Happy Mothers Day, Your doing a great job, Kiss my butt or anything!

Anonymous said...

Christon,

That must be the Padgett in Harrison.

My mother once asked my Daddy if he'd gotten her anything for Mother's Day and he quickly told her "You're not my mother", AND BROKE HER HEART!

M E N ! (Some men that is.)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign that last comment.

Hugs Love & Prayers,

grandmother C.

For some men it's not enough to be the mother of their children.

I got flowers and cards and cards from children and grandchildren and papa. JOY !

Anonymous said...

we were very proud to wear our badges at jewel cave!we were official jewel cave junior park rangers!

anna

Anonymous said...

i love her , too !!

anna