Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Mom/Grandmother

My beautiful Mother ... I thought I would show what you looked like before your children got a hold of you and put some gray in your beautiful black hair.


Still beautiful!


That's right ... Take a load off, It's your day!


We will always remember Darth Grandmother (good way to cover those grays without all the chemicals)

We love you ... As always.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to pay tribute to my dear wife, the Mother of our five children. You don't give yourself enough credit in raising of our children, just look at the way they turned out. I love you so much, you are my enternal sweetheart.

Love,
Papa

gigi said...

I love you "Mother Dear", I am who I am because of you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This Queen has a lot of thank you's to give to the King's mother! You certainly raised this one right! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

how cute! i did'nt know there was a darth grandmother!!lol!

anna