Here are a few clips from the concert. The sound quality isn't the best ... It sounded much better live. She is the one in between the two girls in the front ... the bow of the girl to the left is going back and forth in front of her head. This clip is "Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead." They also did "If I Only Had A Brain." Those were her two favorite pieces ... At least I think they were ... They were the only pieces I ever heard her practicing.
This next one is "Fiddler Tunes No.3"
Same piece.
The End! (she's the one in front of the older blonde lady)
We were very happy that Papa and Grandmother were able to come up to see the concert! I think they really enjoyed it.
.jpg)
We've had to get up early almost every Saturday morning since September to go to practices, so we're looking forward to sleeping in this Saturday.
6 comments:
Way to go Chris! You got your own video on your blog! I'll be calling! That was so good! I was so excited to get to hear them! I know that yall are so proud. I am and I'm just the aunt. Hard work does pay off.
It's a shame those people in front of you kept getting in the way. She did very well. It sounded very good.
Enjoy your sleep.
We so enjoyed the concert!!!!
Amazing to see what has been accomplished in so short a time.
Lisa's girls and niece were in it too which made it so exciting to know so many performers. There were tiny children 3 or 4 years of age performing also. Barney's friend needs to scan the program and put it in.
Lisa made a sour cream pound cake for her family and one for us. Problem is I know I gained more than a pound. I had the first piece and the very last and many in between and it was delicious down to the last crumb...
The "Princess" and Lisa's daughter Deborah are on the school patrol together also. Those girls are going far!
It was a great evening and well worth the drive to get there! ! !
And we will try to go back up for the eldest prince's debut in theater on May 13th.
Bravo!
ARWYA,
mum
I really enjoyed Ding Dong the witch is dead. Who doesn't love The Wizard of Oz? Well actually when I was a kid one of my friend's and I would turn it on to get rid of her younger brother. He was completely terrified of the witch and the flying demon monkeys. They are actually very scary!
I hope Kacey will be interested in playing an instrument when she is a bit older. My sister played the french horn for a while.
My favorite piece in the Fiddler Tunes! It's a fun song and it reminds of the "BEEF, it's for dinner" commercials!
They did a super job playing that night! I wanted to video the concert but after checking everything from batteries to tripod, I forgot the videotape...? So I enjoyed the concert! I'm glad the Prince Consort's parents made it up too! It was fun to have them here!
first of all those were not my favorite pieces. next the song is called Flop - Eared Mule. there is no such thing as Fiddlers Tune. it is Fiddle Tunes. if you want me to play the violin get the songs right.
love,
PRINCESS
Post a Comment