Friday, April 18, 2008

Meet the Royals




I think I'm ready to join everyone in the blogging world. I took the name for blog from the British TV show Monarch of the Glen. Since I am the King of my castle (my ruling hand strongly influenced by my Queen), and we live in a dale, I thought it would be a good name for my blog. You will see as time passes that I don't rule my Queen, Princess and Princes ... they rule me! Well, sometimes I have to put the beat down on the P&P's especially the youngest one because he forgets who's in charge. All that being said, we are one very happy Royal Family! So, drop by and take a peek at the Royals!

9 comments:

gigi said...

WELCOME, WELCOME TO THE BLOGGIN WORLD. Glad to have King Barney's friend Chris in our circle of friends and family!

jennifer rogers said...

yay !! I'm excited that you guys FINALLY jumped on the bandwagon...it feels good huh? Now you have to get Jill, Carla, and Aunt Janice to join in!!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to pull out all the memmorabilia from jolly old England.

I've been seriously thinking of trying to do the blog scene - buuut I'm neglecting the family web site as it is.

Thought I'd call it something like "Lost in the 50's, 60s, 70's, 80's, 90' &00's Tonight" or "Welcome to Jap n' Crow's World" or "From those Fab 50's to the Draggin' 70's". I'll think on for a while. It's too fun to read all the younger generations blogs and y'all know how long winded I am - no one would take or have the time to check mine out.

Dolores is good go check out Jory!!!

Congrats!
mum

Amanda said...

Really? I'm not on your favorites list? Really? Oh, the pain. The horror. The agony.

I'm really glad that you are doing a blog. Looking forward to the Royal family's goings on...

Sandman said...

Thank you everyone ... Amanda, I got you covered!

ellen said...

Another friend sucked into the vortex of the blog world! Yeah!!!

TheDaleys said...

Doesn't the whole blogging world give off a kind of cultish vibe. Just kidding....maybe.

It definitely is a cool way to get to know people and keep up with them. I look forward to seeing and hearing about your goings on.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Sandy. I do have to say I think Max resembles you from the from the family picture of you and your sisters.

echoeve said...

I love that you call your wife the Queen. Grandpa calls his wife his bride even after all those years of marriage. My husband calls me 'hey' maybe one day he will get a clue.

Welcome. check out my blog. I will be checkig yours.